Sunday, June 12, 2011

I'm Back

Ok now that the summer is almost here and I can see light at the end of the school year tunnel I am dedicated to continue blogging. My life has been a little crazy lately. For starters we thought we had sold our house only to find out our buyers financing would fall through 2 weeks till closing. This really wouldn't be that big of a deal except that I had packed half my kitchen and sold a bunch of our furniture. Secondly my husband started a new job and I have been super busy shipping all of our Ebay sales. This is a good problem to have, but just one more thing to take away from my blog. So with all this being said "I am back"!!

Here are a few things on my summer "to do" list:

1. Make pallet bookshelves for Cam (you can see them over at www.littlelucylu.com)

2. Sand, paint, and age an old ugly dresser we have

3. Run a LOT!!

4. Get a bike and trailer for Cam

5. Spend LOTS of time with my baby

6. Revamp my family room (new throw pillows, change up coffee tables and wall hangings)

Although before I can get started on this list I need to get through this last week of school!! Yay for summer : )

No comments: