Saturday, May 14, 2011

Beach Trip


BLOG TITLE


Linking up to my friend Rebecca's link party over at littlelucylu.com This week has been the one of the best weeks of our lives. Two very exciting things are happening for us right now. First off we sold our house. We have been trying to sell our house now for over a year and finally we can put that "SOLD" sign on our For Sale sign! Yay!! The other awesome news I will post soon. I so want to tell everyone, but it's still hush, hush for now. 

This past weekend we went to the beach for the millionth time. The beach is our favorite place to go and enjoy time together as a family and just relax. My husbands parents (or better known as Grandma and Grandpa) accompanied us to the beach to celebrate Mothers Day. We ended up have two beautiful days to play on the beach! This was Cam's first time experiencing the beach and he LOVED it!! Here are some pics of us hanging on the beach together:
Cam and Grandma discovering a stick for the first time : )

Mom and Cam feeling the sand

 Playing with his new bucket and shovel

Dad and Cam digging a big hole! Cam actually fell in it at one point.

Cam was on a hunt for sticks all day! Pretty funny

Cam's biggest stick find : )

Dad had to top him!

Love this pic of Cam and Grandma walking on the beach!

Cam and I walking on the beach!


Thanks for reading,


6 comments:

Bec@littlelucylu said...

Perhaps you should have pointed out that the other news is NOT that you're pregnant! Haha! :)~
('cause you know that's what everyone's gonna think!)

I'm SO GLAD you've had such a good week!!!!
Sweet beach pics! :-)

Fun-day Friday is good for you ... at least you post once a week that way! :)~

See you in the morning!

momrunninwild.com said...

I know! I started to write that in parentheses, but then deleted it thinking anyone who checks this already knows. So really I think I'm safe. Just for the record "I AM NOT pregnant everyone"!!

Yes this week was the best week ever in my opinion!! And we may have found our future home! We will see. Still need to do some negotiating : )

Sherry

Steph said...

Ha! I was thinking you were preggers!!!

Oh well...I'm excited to hear your news anyway! And congrats on the house! What a relief that must be =)

momrunninwild.com said...

Yes Steph very happy to have it sold and done with. Now to finding a new house for rent.

Unknown said...

Seeing the beach through Cam's eyes was like seeing the beach for the first time.

momrunninwild.com said...

Oh I know Kathy! I loved seeing him so excited about the beach too! How could he not. He's related to Ryan and me : )