Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day 2011

It's hard to believe I am already celebrating my second year as a mom! Last year Cam was just a little over a month old and I felt as though I didn't even deserve the title "Mom" yet. This year is a whole different story. Being a mom is the best gift I could be given. It is amazing how much a little baby changes you. Even though I have many sleepless nights, shorter showers, short-lived shopping trips, and virtually no time to myself, I wouldn't trade it for anything. I never thought this kind of love was possible. I love my husband more than the world and yet the love I feel for my little guy is somehow different. It is the kind of love where you would jump in front of a bus if you needed to, to keep them safe and secure. I also never thought my favorite way to celebrate a day off would be to just spend the day going for walks, reading stories, pushing Cam in the baby swing and just spending time with my little guy. Cam has changed me in more ways that I even know. Here are some pictures of some of my favorite mom moments captured on film : )









Here are some moms in my family I love and appreciate for all they do! I am soooo thankful for who they are as people : ) These ladies have made a BIG impact in my life and Cam's! Love you guys more than you know!
My Mom (Grandma Cindy)


 My Great Grandma Teresa (Cam's Great, Great, Grandma)


 Ryan's mom Kathy (Grandma Kathy to Cam)


I wish all the moms out there a VERY Happy Mothers Day!!! Enjoy your day : )


Love,

No comments: