Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Cam's 1st Birthday

This last weekend we celebrated Cam's 1st birthday (a week late). Cam faired pretty well . . . although we had the occasional breakdowns as we were teething and a little overwhelmed at times. All in all we had a great day and I was relieved when everyone was able to fit in our house comfortably. Next year we will aim for a smaller party and a happier Cam. Still can't believe he is one! This time last year I was cradeling a tiny, little baby (tiny to me that is : ) Here are some pics of his party (THANK YOU to my awesome friend Rebecca for being our photographer)

Yum . . . this cake is pretty good Mom!!
Here Daddy try it, it's good!!
Yay Mommy . . . . she blew out my candle!!!
My teeth are hurting, but there are presents to open!!
There it is . . . my new tooth.
My best bud, Lucy and me looking out the window!!


Thanks for looking . . .

Sherry




3 comments:

Bec@littlelucylu said...

Aw, so cute. Love that last picture so much - I didn't realize they were coordinating that day, too - in their denim and white! :-)
Thanks for letting us share the day with you guys!

Lesley said...

Super cute Sherry! Happy Birthday Cam!!! It goes too fast doesn't it?

momrunninwild.com said...

Thank you Rebecca for taking the awesome pics. And yes they must of talked talked about their fashion choices before meeting up at the party. Sooo cute! That is my favorite picture of them all. So cute!!

And yes Mickey it is going by waaaay too fast!! I am just enjoying him each day and trying to make as many memories as I can so I have them to look back on some day!! And Happy late birthday to Carson and Collin too! I heard they had an awesome party too!!