Tuesday, March 15, 2011

All Things Cam


These are just a few of the Cam things I love being a part of these days:

1. Talking on the phone. Playing telephone with Cam. He loves to pick up just about anything, hold it to his ear, and look at me to talk with him on the phone. We always start by saying "hello". He giggles and keeps doing it until I quit! He used a spoon the other night!

2. Cam the drummer! Playing the drums on just about anything. Cam loves to drum on the bathtub, floor, counter tops, pots, pans, or anything else he can find. Grandma and grandpa even saved an old coffee can for him to drum on at their house. Maybe we have a future drummer on our hands??

3. Cam the wrestler! Cam loves to tackle daddy and me. He also loves to throw himself into anything he can find. A blanket, pillow, or stuffed toy make great wrestling toys.

4. The dishwasher!! This continues to be one of Cam's favorite places to play. It is nearly impossible to keep him from crawling into it or on it. yikes, I worry about him breaking the door. He's not exactly a light weight. I think our dishwasher door will never be the same. I don't think it was designed to have a 25lb baby sit on it or maybe it was being it has survived this long??

5. Hide n' go seek and chase. These two games are some of Cam's favorite. He loves to chase daddy and me around the kitchen.

6. Cam the persistent pointer. We have been working on waving goodbye, but Cam is only interested in pointing goodbye.

7. Cam the nudest. Cam loves to escape when I am dressing him and take off in the nude. I have to chase him around the room while hearing his sinister little laugh. Eventually I get him dressed, but it takes at least 20 minutes.

8. Sinister laugh! He has this little devilish laugh he uses when he snatches something he knows he's not supposed to have or is doing something he knows he's not supposed to be doing! Like pulling plugs out of the wall!!!

9. Cam and the phone, or any phone for that matter. He gets so excited and starts grunting and yelling until he either gets it or I find a way to hide it from him.

10. The bathroom obsession! Cam LOVES the bathroom and that is an understatement!! He is obsessed with it. He loves to flush the toilet, unroll the paper, and play with the plunger (I know . . . gross!! I try to keep it out of reach, but he manages to get to it sometimes). YUCK!!


Well those are my top 10 favorite Cam things right now!! I am sure they will be quickly changing since we are fast approaching 1 year!! Only a week and 2 days left :( It's going by WAAAAY to fast!!

Sherry

No comments: