Friday, February 25, 2011

Rubber Boots- Funny Story


I had to post this today after seeing it for myself when I picked Cam up from Amy's yesterday.

Amy told me that Cam had been acting scared whenever he crawled over towards the coat hangers and shoe shelf that morning. She found out that he was terrified of the black rubber boots that were sitting under the coat hangers against the wall. She had to hide them just to get him to calm down.


When I got there I had to see it for myself. So we put the boots back out against the wall in the same spot. Cam was playing with a balloon at the time. So I moved the balloon in the direction of the boots and he started freaking out! He crawled to me crying and continued to keep looking back at the boots as if they were taunting him. I know it probably sounds mean that I put them back out, but I had to see it for myself. It was hilarious! I tried showing Cam the boots so he would see they were just that, boots! He just kept crying and freaking out. So we put them away. I just wonder what must be going through his head. What kind of mom am I, getting a laugh at my child's expense? I just couldn't believe he was scared of boots!

1 comment:

Bec@littlelucylu said...

Lookin' good! Good job figuring it out! :-)