Thursday, December 30, 2010

Cam's first Christmas



Cam had a great first Christmas. His favorite present was the play table we got him. I knew anything where he got to stand and play would be a big hit. Although I still think he loved the bows and my spatulas better than any of the toys he got.


Cam is now standing and even trying to let go. He falls a lot these days, but he is learning lots and getting better at it each day. Cam is also walking around the coffee table and couches too. He is determined to figure it out even. The only part of this that makes me sad, is his loss of interest in sitting in my lap and cuddling. He is so busy these days that it's even hard to get him to stop to eat (which for Cam is saying a lot). Cam has also now learned to give us kisses. He gives us sloppy wet kisses on our checks, noses, and lips with a big open mouth. It is so cute!!

The funniest part of our day is always the morning when he is talking lots and making silly faces. I call him my "goof" because he is always giggling and being silly. It's amazing to see his little personality develop more and more each day. It makes me realize just how precious this time is. It seems just like yesterday I was bringing him home from the hospital and now he is almost walking!! How is it that time can go by so fast?? I'll have to ask God that someday.

No comments: