Monday, December 6, 2010

8 + months


I know it has been forever since I last posted . . . life gets so busy now with a little guy to take care of. Cam is doing so many new things it will be hard to post them all. Cam is now crawling so fast it's easy to lose track of him. He likes to sneak into the movie room when I am in the kitchen. He thinks he is so sly. That's where I am keeping all the Christmas presents and he has already discovered one of his toy cars that he plays with in the box. It's so cute to see him develop his own little personality.
Cam is also pulling himself up on everything he can get his hands on. He uses me or daddy as a jungle gym if we are sitting on the floor with him too. The thing I love the best right now is the new sounds he is making. He now makes this new growl (like a baby tiger) when he gets excited or upset. He has also perfected his squealing to include new screeches when he gets frustrated. It is hilarious to hear him. I just hope these squeals and growls turn into talking one day, but we've got time for that.
It is amazing to me how much you can love one little person and all their little traits. I love being a mom more than anything I have ever done. When I have heard people say "it's the best job in the world" I didn't even come close to understanding. It truly is and I wouldn't change my crazy life for anything. Each day is a blessing : )

This month we went to Auntie Rebecca's moms house to get a Christmas tree. Cam's best bud Lucy was there too. He had a great time taking in the fresh air and helping us find the perfect Christmas tree. Here's some pictures of our tree outing and a couple new ones of Cam:








No comments: